IV Wears respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights with regard to the automatic processing of personal data. We therefore have a policy drawn up and implemented regarding full transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose and the possibilities to best exercise your legal rights.
For more information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") Ivwears.store
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): SJ Leertouwer, residing in Doesburg, the Netherlands.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all technical applications that can be used to make this website work and more generally all components used on this website are protected by the intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller is not allowed to take immediate action against an infringement cannot be regarded as tacit consent, nor as a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
In order to ensure the proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
* suspend, interrupt, reduce or deny access to the website for a certain category of visitors
* remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national or international legislation or is contrary to internet etiquette
* make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any malfunctions, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website is (temporarily) inaccessible or one of its functionalities. You are responsible for the way in which you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against threats such as virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for which websites you visit and which information you are looking for.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
* due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
1. Controller is not liable for any damage suffered to you or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you refrain from any further (legal) action against Controller.
2. If the controller is involved in a dispute due to your (mis)use of this website, he has the right to (re)claim all resulting damage from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data is collected by The controller.
2. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the controller to to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and, if applicable, to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to information
1. Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, each data subject has the right to information about and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at Info@ivwears.store.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you put your signature and state the address at which we can contact you.
4. You will receive an answer from us within one month of the submitted request.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period can be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If information is required to access certain functions of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: Info@ivwears.store.
2. Your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes by our partners.
3. If you come across personal data of other data subjects when you visit our website, you must refrain from collection, unauthorized use or any other act that infringes the privacy of the data subject(s). The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data will be used and kept for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to collect session and login data.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: to obtain information about the visits to our website, such as visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to tailor our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit took place.
1. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
No other cookies
1. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be placed on your equipment.
2. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies by electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # FAQ
Article 12 - Image and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the images that accompany any product offered on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court in the district where the controller is domiciled has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute about these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: The Data Controller, Info@ivwears.store.
Article 15 - Attribution
This privacy statement has been drawn up on the basis of a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
This privacy statement applies until further notice.